Sunday, February 11, 2007

Update

I feel a bit better this morning. I guess there is no going back and knowing that makes me realise that I must get on with it. Spoke to my friend/spiritual adviser this morning, she is the best. To be clear it's not like this is my first break up, in fact far from it. It's just that this time my guard was down and this time I allowed myself believe that it was for real. Somethings are what they are. I have mass in about an hour so I'm going to get ready. Have a blessed Sunday.

2 comments:

Perfectly Human said...

Hey girl, read through your blog and it mirrors my life so much i can't begin to say how. The fear that i will be a complete train wreck when it's finally over is what keeps me holding on to such destruction so i have to say i'm happy that u found the courage to move on. It's gonna hurt bad before it gets better and we're allowed to feel sorry for ourselves. Take care and remember THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!! (Sounds mighty hypocritical of me bcos i haven't let go but it takes time)

Anonymous said...

you still haven't spoken about the trip...